Trick or treat: Trick or treat in the city of Fort Wayne will take place from 5:30-7:30 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 31. The City of New Haven has set trick or treat hours in New Haven for 6-8 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 31.
The Fort Wayne Police Department reminds trick-or-treaters to:
- Only visit homes with an illuminated exterior front or porch light,
- Wear reflective or light-colored clothing,
- Travel in groups,
- Have a pre-planned route,
- Only cross streets at crosswalks,
- Visit familiar homes and not to enter strangers’ homes, and
- Be prepared for adverse weather.
- The Fort Wayne Police Department also reminds trick-or-treaters not to wear costumes that obscure their vision and not to eat any candy until it is inspected by an adult.
Trick-or-Treat @ Georgetown, Georgetown Square, 6310 E. State Blvd., Fort Wayne. Tuesday evening, Oct. 31, 5:30-7 p.m. Featuring a live band in front of Jeff’s Coney, Surface DJ’s by Biggby Coffee playing music and announcing costume contest winners. All businesses are asked to pass out candy to the many trick-or-treaters that will make their way around the shopping center.