69.8 F
fort wayne
Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Walk, service remember those who died homeless

Community members and “The Rescue Mission family” trekked from the Superior Street shelter to a downtown church Wednesday night, Dec. 21, for the annual...

Windsong sets talent calls for two 2017 family films

A local movie company will hold a cast and crew call-out from 2-4 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 26, at the Allen County Public Library in...

Jan. 24 summit targets Allen County food waste

Food is going to waste while people are going hungry. The Allen County Solid Waste Management District hopes to address both problems and to capture...

Fort Wayne effort aids Syrian refugees in Indy

Sarab Horani of Fort Wayne is passionate about helping Syrian refugees coming into Indiana. She spearheaded collections here of clothing, furniture and household necessities...

YLNI’s My City Summit keys on value of diversity

Young Leaders of Northeast Indiana will hold the My City Summit on Tuesday, Jan. 24, at the University of Saint Francis Performing Arts Center,...

USF Celebrates NAIA National Football Champions

The University of Saint Francis held a special celebration Jan. 19 to honor its 2016 NAIA National Football Championship team. The 2016 season marked many important milestones....

Special Olympics enlists brave allies for icy dip

Friends of Special Olympics will be “Freezin’ For a Reason” on Saturday, Feb. 11, at the lake at Metea County Park near Leo-Cedarville. Registration...

YLNI’s My City Summit keys on value of diversity

Young Leaders of Northeast Indiana will hold the My City Summit on Tuesday, Jan. 24, at the University of Saint Francis Performing Arts Center,...

HONOR FOR ALLEN COUNTY CONTESTANT

Allen County Fair Queen Sophi Schultz (right) was named Miss Congeniality at the Indiana State Fair Queen Pageant on Sunday in Indianapolis. The Woodlan...

The Weather IN|Fort Wayne

Fort Wayne, IN
clear sky
50 ° F
53.6 °
48.2 °
66%
2.8mph
1%
Wed
65 °
Thu