Fort Wayne, Ind. (November 1, 2018) – The Allen County War Memorial Coliseum is issuing the following Traffic & Event Advisory for the Donald Trump Campaign Rally event on Monday, November 5, 2018:
Due to a large crowd expected, guests are encouraged to carpool, if possible, and arrive early.
Due to the Donald Trump Campaign Rally event, the following road closures are planned for Monday, November 5:
- Parnell Avenue from Coliseum Boulevard to just north of the Memorial Coliseum entrance #2 from 3:00pm to the event’s conclusion.
- Parnell Avenue from just south of the Memorial Coliseum entrance #2 to Spy Run Extended from 5:00pm to the event’s conclusion.
- Coliseum Boulevard from just west of the Parnell Avenue intersection to Paul Shaffer Drive for limited short term closures at various times throughout the day.
- Parnell Avenue from the Coliseum Boulevard intersection, north to Clinton Street for limited short term closures at various times throughout the day.
- Bob Chase Way (entrance #6) off Coliseum Boulevard will be closed from 8:00am through the event’s conclusion.
- All outbound traffic at the Parnell Avenue entrance #2 will be forced to travel south on Parnell Avenue at the event’s conclusion.
- See attached map.
The best ways to travel to the Memorial Coliseum for the event include:
- From westbound Coliseum Boulevard via the traffic light at entrance #1 at Paul Shaffer Drive.
- From northbound Parnell Avenue or Spy Run Extended to Memorial Coliseum entrance #2 on Parnell Avenue BEFORE 3:00pm.
- From eastbound Coliseum Boulevard to Memorial Coliseum entrance #1 on Coliseum Boulevard or to entrance #2 on Parnell Avenue BEFORE 3:00pm.
Other important event notes to consider:
- Parking at the Memorial Coliseum is $6 for automobiles, vans, trucks and motorcycles. Parking for RVs and Buses is $18. The parking lot attendants accept cash only.
- Access to the Preferred Parking lot will only be available from Coliseum Boulevard entrance #1.
- All guests will enter the building at the Conference Center entrance at the south end of the complex for security screening.
- All guests must have a confirmed ticket from www.donaldtrump.com.
- Doors are scheduled to open at 3:30pm.
- An overflow video feed is planned for the Conference Center once the Arena is full.
- No posters, banners, or signs may be brought into the event.
- No food and beverage is permitted to be carried in from the outside.
- There is no dress code.
- No professional cameras with a detachable lens will be permitted.
- No tripods, monopods, selfie sticks or GoPro cameras will be permitted.
- ID is not required for entry.
The Memorial Coliseum Ticket Office will be CLOSED on Monday, November 5. Tickets can still be purchased at www.ticketmaster.com/acwmc, by phone at (800) 745-3000 or the Ticketmaster mobile application.
For more information about this event, visit www.memorialcoliseum.com/event-calendar/event-details?EventID=19385 or follow the Memorial Coliseum on Twitter at @acwmc for last minute updates.